The Physiotherapy, Sports Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre at ATP Medical aims to improve the quality of life of our patients. Our physiotherapists are trained to identify and maximize movement potential through hands-on treatment and use of state-of-the-art equipment. Our customized sessions and programs train patients in the skills needed to regain lost function and thus promote independence. We restore, maintain and promote overall optimal health, wellness and fitness.
ATP Medical initiates treatment for its patients with an initial consultation scheduled to determine the necessary course of treatment. The patients are then paired with specialist physiotherapists for treatment programs.
Physiotherapy specialty treatments are available for the following ailments
- Acute Sports injuries
- Back, neck and shoulder pains
- Muscle, ligament and tendon injuries
- Joint disorders including joint replacements
- Rheumatology and Fracture management
- Chronic Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Orthotics and footwear advice
- Gait/Postural Disorders
- Cardiac and pulmonary exercise prescription
- Respiratory therapy
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation for both stress & urge
- Traction (articulating type via Antalgic-Trak machine)
- Special treatment for Postpartum Back Pain (After Delivery)
ATP Medical is the first in Kuwait to gain exclusive rights to the first spinal decompression chair in the world, the Antalgic Trak. The Antalgic has been acclaimed as one of the most dramatic improvements in non-surgical spinal therapy.